May 31, 2018

Report an Immigration Violation – How to report an illegal alien

Posted by D.A. King at 7:18 am - Email the author   Print This Post Print This Post  

Dustin Inman Society

Report an Immigration Violation

To report a person you think may be in the U.S. illegally, use the Homeland Security Investigations online tip form or call 1-866-347-2423 (in the U.S., Mexico, or Canada) or 1-802-872-6199 (from other countries).

See a complete guide to Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) from ICE and a 2016 report on removal statistics.
Read about ICE’s current policies on border security, executive orders regarding deportation, detention, and removal of unauthorized migrants. Here.